Modern Trousseau seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This position is based in our Charleston, DC or Nashville Flagship location. Modern Trousseau is looking for creative individuals who look our made in American, classic design and want to bring that level of luxury into the digital sphere.
The qualified individuals will have an upbeat, self-motivated personality. Modern Trousseau is seeking individuals who love digital and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, high energy environment. Saturday work is a must as this position works within one of our flagship stores.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following)
• Help develop the brand strategy
• Own social media and email content calendars to ensure they reflect company objectives
• Create and manage email marketing and search engine optimization projects
• Develop social media and email reports to measure campaign success • Provide recommendations, best practices and insights on an ongoing basis
• Stay relevant in the industry- explore emerging platforms
• Manage Instagram, Facebook and email platforms bringing new ideas to the table constantly for organic posts
• Update website as necessary
• Collaborate with all levels of Modern Trousseau team on content creation including CEO
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Canva or Adobe skills
• Strong, positive communication skills
• Ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility and adaptive to juggle multiple priorities
Think you would be a great fit? Email us why along with your resume to email@example.com.