Modern Trousseau seeks a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our corporate Global Communications team located in the Modern Trousseau Atelier in Woodbridge, Connecticut.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following)
• Help develop the brand social and email strategy
• Own social media and email content calendars to ensure they reflect company objectives
• Create and manage influencer outreach programs by identifying influencers, working with talent and building campaigns
• Create and manage email marketing initiatives
• Develop social media and email reports to measure campaign success
• Provide recommendations, best practices and insights on an ongoing basis
• Stay relevant in the industry- explore emerging platforms
• Manage Instagram, Facebook and email platforms bringing new ideas to the table constantly for organic posts
• Collaborate with all levels of Modern Trousseau team on content creation including CEO
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Beauty, apparel and/or luxury brand experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong, positive communication skills
• Ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility and adaptive to juggle multiple priorities
Think you would be a great fit? Email us why along with your resume to Kelly@moderntrousseau.com.
Modern Trousseau is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in Connecticut.