Modern Trousseau is hiring! We have an exciting job opportunity for a Social Media and Email Marketing Manager to join our corporate Global Communications team. Candidates must have related fashion, beauty or luxury social media experience. Rhis person will report to the head of our Global Brand Strategy team.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following)
• Oversee and develop the brand social and email strategy
• Own social media and email content calendars to ensure they reflect company objectives
• Create and manage influencer outreach programs by identifying influencers, working with talent and building campaigns
• Create and manage email marketing initiatives
• Develop social media and email reports to measure campaign success
• Provide recommendations, best practices and insights on an ongoing basis
• Stay relevant in the industry- explore emerging platforms
• Manage Instagram, Facebook and email platforms bringing new ideas to the table constantly for organic posts
• Collaborate with all levels of Modern Trousseau team on content creation including CEO
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Beauty, apparel and/or luxury brand experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum two to three years related social media experience
• Strong, positive communication skills
• Ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility and adaptive to juggle multiple priorities
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be considered. Position based in either Washington DC or Baltimore, MD.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume along with salary requirements to Kelly@moderntrousseau.com.
Modern Trousseau is an equal opportunity employer.